The Forara SFP+ SONET / SDH optical transceiver module is hot pluggable and low power consumption, built in dual CDR on both TX / RX, support rate select 8.5G and 9.95~11.3G data rate, designed for SONET OC-192 / SDH STM64, 10.3125Gbps, 9.953Gbps, 8.5Gbps Fiber Channel and 10.5Gbps Fiber Channel application. Digital diagnostics monitoring is available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472. The transceiver modules are are RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free.
||10G SFP+ LR 1310nm 10km SMF SONET with CDR
||10G SFP+ ER 1550nm 40km SMF SONET with CDR
||10G SFP+ ZR 1550nm 80km SMF SONET with CDR
||10G CWDM SFP+ 40km 1470nm-1610nm SONET with CDR
||10G CWDM SFP+ 80km 1470nm-1610nm SONET with CDR
||10G DWDM SFP+ 40km 100GHz ITU Grid C-Band SONET with CDR
||10G DWDM SFP+ 80km 100GHz ITU Grid C-Band SONET with CDR
1. Dual LC/PC connector (-SR, -LRM, -LR, -ER and -ZR)
2. Only connections with patch cords with PC or UPC connectors are supported. Patch cords with APC connectors are not supported.
3. Minimum cabling distance for -SR modules is 0.5m.
4. For -ER, when shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used (<20km), requires 5dB attenuator if Link Distance < 20km.
5. For -ZR, when shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used (< 5km), an inline optical attenuator must be used to avoid overloading and damaging the receiver.
• Requires 15dB attenuator if Link Distance < 5km.
• Requires 10dB attenuator if Link Distance is between 5km and 25km.
• Requires 5dB attenuator if Link Distance is between 25km and 45km.