The Forara 10G DWDM XFP transceiver modules are hot pluggable and low power consumption, available with 100GHz ITU Grid C-band, designed for 10G Ethernet, 10G Fiber Channel 10G SONET/SDH and ITU-T G.709 applications. The digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in the XFP MSA. The transceiver modules are are RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free.
||10G DWDM XFP ER 40km 100GHz ITU Grid C-Band LC DDM SMF
||10G DWDM XFP ZR 80km 100GHz ITU Grid C-Band LC DDM SMF
||10G DWDM XFP ZR 120km 100GHz ITU Grid C-Band LC DDM SMF
1. Dual LC/PC connector
2. Only connections with patch cords with PC or UPC connectors are supported. Patch cords with APC connectors are not supported.
3. For -ER, when shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used (<20km), requires 5dB attenuator if Link Distance < 20km.
4. For -ZR, when shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used (< 5km), an inline optical attenuator must be used to avoid overloading and damaging the receiver.
• Requires 15dB attenuator if Link Distance < 5km.
• Requires 10dB attenuator if Link Distance is between 5km and 25km.
• Requires 5dB attenuator if Link Distance is between 25km and 45km.