The Forara 10G SFP+ transceiver modules are hot-pluggable, high-density and low-power consumption, designed for use in 1-Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet links. They are compliant with SFF-8431, SFF-8432, IEEE 802.3ae and 10G Fibre Channel. Digital diagnostics monitoring is available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472. The transceiver modules are are RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free.
||10G SFP+ SR 850nm 300m LC DDM MMF
||10G SFP+ LRM 1310nm 220m LC DDM MMF
||10G SFP+ IR 1310nm 2km LC DDM SMF
||10G SFP+ LR 1310nm 10km LC DDM SMF
||10G SFP+ LR 1310nm 20km LC DDM SMF
||10G SFP+ LR 1310nm 40km LC DDM SMF
||10G SFP+ ER 1550nm 40km LC DDM SMF
||10G SFP+ ZR 1550nm 80km LC DDM SMF
||10GBASE-T Copper SFP+ 30m RJ45 Cat 6a/7 cable
||10G SFP+ Electrical Loopbacks, 1.0W to 2.0W for option
1. Dual LC/PC connector (-SR, -LRM, -LR, -ER and -ZR)
2. Only connections with patch cords with PC or UPC connectors are supported. Patch cords with APC connectors are not supported.
3. Minimum cabling distance for -SR modules is 0.5m.
4. For -ER, when shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used (<20km), requires 5dB attenuator if Link Distance < 20km.
5. For -ZR, when shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used (< 5km), an inline optical attenuator must be used to avoid overloading and damaging the receiver.
• Requires 15dB attenuator if Link Distance < 5km.
• Requires 10dB attenuator if Link Distance is between 5km and 25km.
• Requires 5dB attenuator if Link Distance is between 25km and 45km.