The Forara 10G tunable DWDM SFP+ transceiver modules are hot-pluggable, high-density and low-power consumption, designed for use and 10-Gigabit Ethernet links. They are compliant with SFF-8431, SFF-8432 , SFF-8690, and G.698.1 DS100S1-2Dz(C), and support SONET OC-192, SDH STM-64, 10G Ethernet ER / ZR and 10G Fiber Channel over 40km / 80km fiber. Digital diagnostics monitoring is available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472. The transceiver modules are are RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free.
||10G Tunable DWDM SFP+ 40km 50GHz ITU Grid C-Band LC DDM SMF
||10G Tunable DWDM SFP+ 80km 50GHz ITU Grid C-Band LC DDM SMF
1. Dual LC/PC connector
2. Only connections with patch cords with PC or UPC connectors are supported. Patch cords with APC connectors are not supported.
3. For -ER, when shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used (<20km), requires 5dB attenuator if Link Distance < 20km.
4. For -ZR, when shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used (< 5km), an inline optical attenuator must be used to avoid overloading and damaging the receiver.
• Requires 15dB attenuator if Link Distance < 5km.
• Requires 10dB attenuator if Link Distance is between 5km and 25km.
• Requires 5dB attenuator if Link Distance is between 25km and 45km.