The Forara 400G OSFP, 400G QSFP-DD and 200G QSFP-DD products are hot-pluggable, high-density and low-power, designed for use in 400 Gigabit Ethernet and 200 Gigabit Ethernet links over data center, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider transport applications.
Product types are available with 400G OSFP transceivers, 400G QSFP-DD transceivers, 200G QSFP-DD transceivers, 400G OSFP to OSFP Active Optical Cable (AOC), 400G QSFP-DD to QSFP-DD AOC and 200G QSFP-DD to QSFP-DD AOC.
Digital diagnostics functions are available via the MDIO. The transceiver modules are are RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free.
Regulatory and Standards Compliance
• QSFP-DD MSA
• OSFP MSA
• GR-20-CORE: Generic Requirements for Optical Fiber and Optical Fiber Cable
• GR-326-CORE: Generic Requirements for Single-Mode Optical Connectors and Jumper Assemblies
• GR-468-CORE: Generic Requirements for Optoelectronic Devices Used in Telecommunications Equipment
• GR-1435-CORE: Generic Requirements for Multifiber Optical Connectors
• IEEE 802.3ba: 100GBASE requirements
• IEEE 802.3bm: 100GBASE requirements
• IEEE 802.3bs: 100GBASE requirements
• Laser Class 1 21CFR-1040
• Laser Class 1 IEC60825-1