The Forara 10G CWDM SFP+ transceiver modules are hot-pluggable, high-density and low-power consumption, designed for use in 10-Gigabit Ethernet links. They are compliant with SFF-8431, SFF-8432, IEEE 802.3ae and 10G Fiber Channel. Digital diagnostics monitoring is available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472. The transceiver modules are are RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free.
||10G CWDM SFP+ LR 1270nm-1450nm 10km LC DDM SMF
||10G CWDM SFP+ LR 1270nm-1450nm 20km LC DDM SMF
||10G CWDM SFP+ ER 1270nm-1450nm 40km LC DDM SMF
||10G CWDM SFP+ ER 1470nm-1610nm 40km LC DDM SMF
||10G CWDM SFP+ ZR 1470nm-1610nm 80km LC DDM SMF
1. Dual LC/PC connector
2. Only connections with patch cords with PC or UPC connectors are supported. Patch cords with APC connectors are not supported.
3. For -ER, when shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used (<20km), requires 5dB attenuator if Link Distance < 20km.
4. For -ZR, when shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used (< 5km), an inline optical attenuator must be used to avoid overloading and damaging the receiver.
• Requires 15dB attenuator if Link Distance < 5km.
• Requires 10dB attenuator if Link Distance is between 5km and 25km.
• Requires 5dB attenuator if Link Distance is between 25km and 45km.