The Forara CWDM BIDI SFP is a hot-swappable input/output device, same as a normal single fiber BIDI SFP, just different in TX and RX wavelengths. The CWDM BIDI SFP TX / RX wavelengths are from 1270nm to 1610nm with wavelength spacing more than 60nm, used in cases where needed to launch 18 channels in one fiber. Data rate available with 1.25G and 2.5G, used for Gigabit Ethernet, SONET / SDH (OC-3/STM-1 to OC-64/STM-16) and Fiber Channel applications. Product link length is available with 40km, 80km and 120km.
||1.25G CWDM BIDI SFP 40km 1270nm to 1610nm CWDM Tx/Rx wavelength
||1.25G CWDM BIDI SFP 80km 1270nm to 1610nm CWDM Tx/Rx wavelength
||1.25G CWDM BIDI SFP 120km 1270nm to 1610nm CWDM Tx/Rx wavelength
||2.5G CWDM BIDI SFP 40km 1270nm to 1610nm CWDM Tx/Rx wavelength
||2.5G CWDM BIDI SFP 80km 1270nm to 1610nm CWDM Tx/Rx wavelength
||2.5G CWDM BIDI SFP 120km 1470nm to 1610nm CWDM Tx/Rx wavelength
1. XXYY, XX means TX, YY means RX, all are CWDM wavelengths from 1270 to 1610nm with spacing more than 60nm.
FSB475324LL8, the TX is 1470nm, the RX is 1530nm, wavelength spacing is 60nm, LC connector
FSB475524SL8, the TX is 1470nm, the RX is 1550nm, wavelength spacing is 80nm, SC connector
FSB476124LL8, the TX is 1470nm, the RX is 1610nm, wavelength spacing is 120nm, LC connector
2. Simplex LC/PC or SC/PC connector
3. Only connections with patch cords with PC or UPC connectors are supported. Patch cords with APC connectors are not supported.
5. Minimum cabling distance for -40KM is 2m
6. For -80KM and -120KM, when shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used (<40km), an inline optical attenuator must be used to avoid overloading and damaging the receiver.