The Forara 100G CFP4/CFP2/CFP and 40G CFP transceiver modules are hot pluggable, designed for use in 100 Gigabit Ethernet and 40 Gigabit Ethernet links over data center, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider transport applications.
Products types are available with 100G CFP4 ER4/Lite, 100G CFP4 LR4, 100G CFP4 SR4, 100G CFP2 ER4/Lite, 100G CFP2 LR4, 100G CFP2 SR10, 100G CFP ER4, 100G CFP LR4, 100G CFP SR10.
Digital diagnostics functions are available via the MDIO. The transceiver modules are are RoHS-6 compliant and lead-free.
Regulatory and Standards Compliance
• GR-20-CORE: Generic Requirements for Optical Fiber and Optical Fiber Cable
• GR-326-CORE: Generic Requirements for Single-Mode Optical Connectors and Jumper Assemblies
• GR-468-CORE: Generic Requirements for Optoelectronic Devices Used in Telecommunications Equipment
• GR-1435-CORE: Generic Requirements for Multifiber Optical Connectors
• IEEE 802.3ba: 40GBASE requirements
• IEEE 802.3ba: 100GBASE requirements
• IEEE 802.3bm: 100GBASE requirements
• OTN OTU3 requirements
• OTN OTU4 requirements
• Laser Class 1 21CFR-1040
• Laser Class 1 IEC60825-1