Forara announces Compact WDM SFP (CSFP) options in its SFP lines to meet the growing market demand. With a sole SFP housing, the CSFP can provide TWO BiDi Chanels with Tx 1490/Rx 1310 or Tx 1310/Rx 1490. The device is compliant to 1000BASE BX20 IEEE802.3 ah with LC/UPC connector, support Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) function. By adapting this latest solution, the user can easier upgrade and extend their existing network services to two times than before.
|Compact SFP (CSFP) Tx1310/Rx1490nm 10km-20km
• 2x Bi-Directional transceivers in 1 SFP transceiver package
• 1310nm DFB Laser diode transmitter
• 1490nm InGaAs PIN photodiode receiver
• Transmission distance of 10km and 20km with 9/125um SMF
• Power Consumption < 1.5W
• Compliant with CSFP MSA Option 2 and SFF-8472
For more detail product information, please contact with email@example.com.